Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Weird Thing On My Gums Weird THING On My Gums... PLEASE Help Me!?

Weird THING on my gums... PLEASE help me!? - weird thing on my gums

Approximately 5 days, I found this cup of "small" Looking for something on the floor of the rubber on the right side of my mouth. It is at the bottom of my mouth. It is almost white and yellow, and it hurts and feels like cancer sores, but I thought it seemed almost crater! It is very tender and the last two days I wash and use a mouth wash with warm water and salt will help to clean, too.

It hurts so much, but at night, when I reviewed it and will look in the mirror, the size is not significantly reduced.

No idea whether cancer sores or something else?
It seems almost like a blow that could have been infected, but I wonder what to do now ....
In addition to seeing a dentist, it would not be something that heals on its own?
Please help!

3 comments:

BRAN NEW said...

Try your mouth with hydrogen peroxide in the wash in the morning and evening.

RS said...

Hello. Could a cancer sore (which takes about 7-10 days to heal), or abscess. Do you have a red ring around it ... it would be a cancer sore. Furthermore, gargling with warm salt water several times a day. But I suggest you see a dentist if there is an abscess. Good luck!

CHEL said...

sounds like an abscess
You must see a dentist immediately
If it is an abscess, drain and relieve pain immediately.
Meanwhile, acetaminophen or ibuprofen and ice take place on the cheek, where it hurts, it will relieve the pain.
good luck =]

Post a Comment