Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Porch Skirting Design I Need Help Finding The Name Of A Book N The Author!!?

I need help finding the name of a book n the author!!? - porch skirting design

Books (been so long since I (read the book about 5-6 years), so I remember only bits of the book, which can be 2 different Well, not quite sure), but part is the girl lives with her mother does not love his mother's garden n stuff (I believe his father died) n then theres the other side, where a girl (I think the book is still the same) will begin n in love with this man fall rich n popular HES (or atleast money) and identifies the things in her room n Talk N, and then theres a room with a pool .. n ahh I can not! remember In thinking theres a picture of a young man on a ladder on the porch with a long skirt, but .. im not sure!

4 comments:

Tashi Delek said...

The equipment pool and children in the room, and what is rich and popular and father are not all the important scenes by Sarah Dessen, but in this book, the girl's mother is a degenerate, who has left and it should live with his sister and his brother, in addition to the rich and loved by the pool.

Brienne said...

Try to go on a website for the books and see that, because if you do not know the author or title, no one can really help you.sorry.

celina d said...

At least in the words of the title?

Bess said...

Sorry, I know try not to but check out www.whatsthatbook.com.

Hope this helps!

Post a Comment