Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Spots On Legs Tropical Diseases What Kind Of Fish Is Small, White, With Dark Spotted Fanlike Fins And Small Spine Like Legs?

What kind of fish is small, white, with dark spotted fanlike fins and small spine like legs? - spots on legs tropical diseases

Just out of Panama City Beach, Florida last Friday (July 25, 2009) and me and my friend back, some snorkeling while there. I do not know a lot of tropical fish, but most of the fish I saw, I was able to determine by searching online ... Now I have not found anything about it! He was short, about length of one or two fingers and white on the body. It has a fin on both sides were large and dark in the appearance of dark spots. I discovered on a network, and on closer inspection I realized that my back as he walked his feet on the floor of the ocean. It was not in very deep waters, closer to the waves in the act. I have not found a picture online of a fish, it is similar. Is there anyone here who is originally from Florida, who can tell me what kind of fish is it? I am very curious to know what kind of fish is about was another source of Internet in a position to tell me!

1 comments:

Gary C said...

No fish has legs, but some fish of this kind of "walk" on its fins as legs.

In fact, there are many fish matched the general description, but I'm going on a limb and suggest that lionfish have been a (Pterois volitans or may lead to a relative). Lionfish are native to the region of Florida, but she found increasingly in recent years.

Post a Comment