Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mcculloch Model # 40002802 1967 McCulloch Chain Saw?

1967 McCulloch chain saw? - mcculloch model # 40002802

In a previous post, I have the brand wrong. (Sorry)! I have a yellow color with black McCulloch chainsaw. (NO McCullough) (Model: MAC 10-10.) I was wondering if anyone can tell me the correct answer, that the diesel-fuel mixture to be? The sweet thing to work, and starts the second clip. The bar is big, I think it has less than 5 hours on it. I am a ASE cert technician and worked on small engines since I was 10, but not in my realm. I can not dig what this bad boy. Any help would be great! Thank you!

3 comments:

D M said...

Most of the time Mac was 40:1. 32:1 is a common compound, and will not hurt anything. Not recommended mixing 50:1
are of modern saws and knives. By the way, which is 10.10 a workaholic, as you probably know now. If McCulloch had remained on the runway, it would still have around.

pmspotte... said...

I had a Power Mac 6 at the time and calling 32:1
If you have a good two-stage oil 50:1 to 32:1 will be good. Make sure it is for an air-cooled engine and not a speedboat.

iluv2tra... said...

32:1 is the standard for the mixture of diesel fuel is more than two-cycle engines in the 1960s.

Post a Comment