Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Psychiatrist Baltimore Can Anyone Recommend A Good Psychiatrist In The Baltimore / Annapolis Area?

Can Anyone Recommend A Good Psychiatrist in the Baltimore / Annapolis Area? - psychiatrist baltimore

I'm really in the book "Change Your Brain, Change Your Life" by Daniel Amen, and I would like to see a doctor or near Baltimore / Annapolis, applied theories, the same treatment to find that Dr. Amen.

I did not have much success with all those I've seen a lot of bad ADD, and some depression and anxiety and what you really want a doctor who can use the same principles, because I think I'll be more successful have that way.

As a secondary meaning, which also specializes in gender identity and sexual expression is good, or perhaps self as a social worker.

1 comments:

Gettin Thru said...

Hello. I do not want to discourage you, and you represent do not have much success so far, but it's always good to get a therapeutic relationship skills. Dr. Amen theories are not supported in research in the broad sense. I'm not saying that the techniques do not work for you but only say that you sell a product that may be desperate. I am not convinced that a psychiatrist is the best answer to the problems of depression and anxiety, probably are closely related to the problems of gender identity. Pills to take to a psychiatrist. In any case, I recommend you go to the website of the American Psychological Association (apa.org) and I think they have a "search" for documents about their environment through their problems. You can also use the Maryland Psychological (Association I do not know the name - google it). Or if you really to Dr. Amen call / your office e-mail and request a referral stuck in your area. Perhaps someone who drove by. Best wishes, so good.

Post a Comment