Friday, January 29, 2010

Yogurt And Baby Stomach Virus 1yr Old, Sensitive Stomach?

1yr Old, Sensitive Stomach? - yogurt and baby stomach virus

Nobody seems to have a child or have a child has a sensitive stomach?
My son seems taken acid so bad when things do not agree, if you leave it in a layer of shit more than 1-2 minutes later, her ass becomes red, raw food, and argued that not to sit well it! literally!

We WIC Ministry of Health and shrugged his shoulders, I mentioned that it can have beef, because it's your ass so dark and diarrhea deliver its crazy! Then he went to his Ped. 1 years your check, remember what he was literally next to nothing done.
So this time I took a picture with my cell phone about her first ass, and my son is sick right now, they go to the Dominican Republic on Monday and I'll show you and let him talk to me!

We make a paste and mix Aquaphor MalOX this together and on the back usually after pooping at least 4-5 times apply to only a few hours.
I have to take to his bed, which it out of him without hurting too terrible stick receivein our bathtub and washing with soap, then apply the paste, then baby powder, then layer. And every meal, when this happens, you have his baby food, and half a cup of Yo-Baby yogurt to eat in order to meet the acid! With 2 days unclear HES, if at all.
Well, if I gave him apple juice that occurs and that hes just the period of milk, which means was much earlier in the juice ..
Ehh, I know I am only interested in the question, and I want answers, I hope my doctor prescribes me a larger quantity this time, seriously!
Someone else has a similar problem?
Hes blonde hair and blue eyes with Mom and Dad to asthma and allergies, in addition to the family with the same problems ...
? Help?

2 comments:

Kristen F said...

I want to see a request for referral to a pediatric gastroenterologist (GI) on. It seems that your child may have an abnormal amount of acid in the stomach and / or need to change your diet. The IG would be better to see a review and to eliminate anything serious. They can help you decide what plan or avoid something. Best wishes.

thisnyma... said...

My daughter sometimes has a problem with some of the things we eat, so .. The sound is not as bad as your poor child, but she has the same problem sometimes. The juice could way too much for him .. also diluted. Try tots Mott's juice ... diluted alreay .. and add more water to the .. see how he is in this .. My daughter is doing well. I would seriously try to change their entire diet. I know you have WIC, but not when they're listening ... I do not know love .. They should really change only what you eat together. My daughter usually eats things like spagetti w / meatballs / Ravioli of chicken and rice or noodles and cheese / table UMM and any food that might have on this night. I would try to eat a diary of things to keep the whole day, not to do different things for the graphics .. see exactly what foods do not agree with him! how to give a cup of fruit .. for breakfast .. Pear, perhaps .. and macaroni and cheese / W for food corn .. Dinner ... spag.w / meatballs ... Cereals and snacks throughout the day ... to see how he does it with simple thingsand give us everything I ate the table! and it was not his belly and seems to much trouble to give go to the toilet ... So you can show the doctor exactly what hurts the stomach .. and perhaps also help you to better nutrition! GOOD LUCK! I know you have to kill your child in order to finance the premiums Soo ... good luck girl!

Post a Comment